Brisbane Planning and Development Online
Welcome to Brisbane City Council’s PD Online, an online Planning and Development System containing the following services
Due to a scheduled system maintenance, residents will not be able to perfrom property enquires, view Development Applications,make submissions on Development Applications or view maps.
System maintenance is scheduled from Sunday 9 March 2014 from 1:00pm until approximately 7:00pm.
If you would like to view or make a submission on a Development Application, please perform your enquiries outside of the above identified scheduled system maintenance time.
Council apologises for the inconvenience this may cause you.
1) On 8 May 2013, the Temporary Local Planning Instrument 01/13 Protection of Residential Buildings Constructed Prior to 1911 (TPLI 01/13) came into effect.
The Temporary Local Planning Instrument provides for the assessment of the removal or demolition of any residential building constructed prior to 1911 which exists within the Demolition Control Precinct and Demolition Control Precinct (Local Character Significance), as well as those buildings indentified in Appendix A of TLPI 01/13.
If your property is in the area affected by TLPI 01/13 it will be necessary for you to check the details of the TLPI to understand how it may impact on development or redevelopment of your property.
Economic Development Queensland (EDQ)
Within Brisbane there are 4 Priority Development Areas including:
Bowen Hills (regulatory map - PDF- 420KB) - Declared 27 March 2008
Northshore Hamilton (regulatory map - PDF- 435KB) - Declared 27 March 2008
Fitzgibbon (regulatory map - PDF- 742KB) - Declared 24 July 2008
Woolloongabba (regulatory map - PDF- 262KB) - Declared 23 April 2010
The Department of State Development, Infrastructure and Planning (EDQ) maintains a register independent of
Brisbane City Council's register of :
EDQ can be contacted on:
Telephone: 1300 130 125 or (07)3024 4150
Location: Level 4, 229 Elizabeth St, Brisbane
Postal Address: GPO Box 2202, Brisbane QLD 4001
During the period 30 November 2012 until 30 November 2013, Council received some Development Applications under delegation from the Minister for Economic Development Queensland. Council has records of Development Applications received during this period. To access these records please proceed with a PD Online enquiry or contact Council's Contact Centre on 3403 8888.
Usage of Brisbane City Council’s PD online is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and conditions
Please read the following disclaimer and select a button at the bottom of the page, before proceeding.
By accessing the Planning and Development Online tool I agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The contents of this website(which includes downloadable material) are subject to copyright and are protected by laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
- Brisbane City Council grants you a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the contents of this website in your web browser (and in any cache file produced by your web browser) for the sole purpose of viewing the content. Brisbane City Council reserves all other intellectual property rights.
- The information provided on this website will help you track the progress of Development Applications. It represents key milestones in the Development Application process, not a detailed history. It also enables you to view and investigate Brisbane’s planning scheme (City Plan 2000). Land and house sale and purchasing and similar type decisions should not rely on the information contained on this website. Persons wishing to confirm information in detail should contact Council by phone, email or mail to obtain a written response.
- No warranty is given in relation to the data (including accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability) and no liability is accepted (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for any loss, damage or costs (including consequential damage) relating to any use of the data. Data must not be used for direct marketing or be used in breach of the privacy laws
- All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia.
By accessing this information I request to do so under Section 728 of the Sustainable Planning Act 2009 and I understand that Council is making the information available under the provisions of Section 728 of the Sustainable Planning Act 2009.
For more information relating to Brisbane City Council's privacy, copyright and disclaimer information, please go to the corporate
Privacy, Copyright, Disclaimer webpage.